CUYAHOGA COUNTY AGRICULTURAL SOCIETY SCHOLARSHIP
The Board of Directors of the Cuyahoga County Agricultural Society announces one or more one thousand dollar scholarships. These will be available to a graduating high school senior or current college student that is a current resident of Cuyahoga County. Applicants must have participated in the Cuyahoga County Fair two or more years prior to the application, and have been accepted to a post high school, 2 or 4 year accredited program.
Click here to download the application, or pick one up at the fair board office. Please call 440-243-0090 for additional information.
CUYAHOGA COUNTY FAIR / CUYAHOGA COUNTY FARM BUREAU PARTNERSHIP SCHOLARSHIP
Cuyahoga county high school graduating seniors pursuing a degree connected in some way to agriculture are invited to apply for the Cuyahoga County Fair/Cuyahoga County Farm Bureau Partnership Scholarship. Application period is April 1 - July 1.
One $1000 scholarship will be awarded.
ENTRY REQUIREMENTS & INFO
- The applicant or applicants' family must be a member of the Cuyahoga County Agriculture Society or a member of the Cuyahoga County Farm Bureau.
- The applicant must be entering in to an agriculture-related course of study at an Ohio vocation school or Ohio College or Ohio University
- Application is available online at the Cuyahoga County Fair website www.cuyfair.com or the Cuyahoga Farm Bureau website www.cuyahoga.ofbf.org.
Click here to download the application or call 440-243-0090 for additional information.
What is the Junior Fair?
ABOUT JR. FAIR
- Junior Fair is a chance for youth to express their creativity
- Get recognition for achievement
- Learn new things
- Make new friends
- Develop leadership abilities
- And Have Fun!
Junior Fair "Safety is a Snap" Presentation
All youth involved in the Fair are put under the umbrella of Junior Fair. 4-H, Boy and Girl Scouts, Very Special Arts, and FFA are just a few of the organizations that make up Junior Fair. Individual boys and girls up to 18 years old are encouraged to be part of the Fair and the youth activities. The Junior Fair meets regularly during year to plan the activities, contests and demonstrations that are part of the week only venue. Call the Office for a schedule of meetings for the youth: 440/243-0090.
We hope to see you at the Jr. Fair building for awesome activities and contests all week!
The future of the fair depends on turning children into life-long fairgoers by offering kid-friendly experiences and great competitive exhibit categories that encourage and reward youth involvement.
Participating Organizations of the Junior Fair include:
• Boy Scouts
• Cleveland Metropolitan School District
• OSU Extension 4-H
• International Order of Rainbow for Girls
• Girl Scouts
If you have questions, contact Holly Everhart at firstname.lastname@example.org.