The Berea Flea Market Welcomes You!
We are opening Saturdays and Sundays starting May 23. All visitors are asked to follow CDC and Ohio Department of Health recommendations. Vendors are required to have a face covering and we recommend shoppers wear a face covering as well. As you shop, please follow directional signs and follow 6’ social distancing. Please be considerate of others and if displaying any symptoms of COVID-19, stay home and seek medical advice.
2019-20 INDOOR MARKETPLACE
November 2-3, 2019 VENDOR SPACES SOLD OUT
December 7-8, 2019 VENDOR SPACES SOLD OUT
January 4-5, 2020 VENDOR SPACES SOLD OUT
February 1-2, 2020 VENDOR SPACES SOLD OUT
March 7-8, 2020 VENDOR SPACES SOLD OUT
WONDERFUL WINTER SHOPS 2020
December 12th-13th, 2020
Hours: Sat 9am-4pm, Sun 10am-3pm
- 120 Vendors in 2 Heated Buildings
- Early Registration Due by Sept 1st
- Free Parking
- Admission $3
Registration: Click here to download the registration form.
As we prepare to open this weekend please remember it takes everyone doing their part to stay safe. Please be patient and kind with us and each other. We will be following CDC guidelines.
- Vendors must have a mask and shoppers are encouraged to bring a mask.
- Wear your walking shoes. With vendors in every other space shoppers will definitely get their steps in.
- Be courteous. Let everyone have their personal space as you shop at each booth. Keep two arm lengths away from those you did not ride with.
- Our busy hours are 8-10. Please consider coming later around 11-12 to avoid possible lines.
If you’re coming to the Flea Market to shop, here are a few tips for a great visit:
- Admission is $1, with Free Parking. Enter the Cuyahoga County Fairgrounds from Bagley Road.
- Most vendors only accept cash. Bring a variety of bills; this will help when you haggle.
- Arrive early. The best finds occur before noon.
- Be prepared to haggle, it’s part of the fun, but please make reasonable offers.
- Better deals are made when purchasing multiple items.
- Open outdoors every weekend through October.
Want to sell at the Flea Market? Anyone can setup here's how:
- No reservation is necessary, just show up.
- We open at 6am, and recommend coming by 7am.
- Pay at the gate, $6/Sat $12/Sun, drive to the next available spot.
- Bring tables, items sell best at eye level.
- Spaces are about 25’ wide.
- Bring change. Don’t miss out on sales because you cannot break larger bills.
- Most sales occur from 7-11.
The Berea Flea Market offers reserved spaces on a monthly basis. See attached Reservation Application for more information.
|FLEA MARKET ON FACEBOOK:||FLEA MARKET ON INSTAGRAM:||